Friday, June 3, 2011

reminder

Just a quick reminder that the WM auction ends tomorrow at 8pm PDT. The current high bid is $125. And the raffle also ends tomorrow at midnight PDT. The current fundraising total is $750. Hubby is going on his last big training ride tomorrow - 160km/100mi and it's supposed to get pretty hot. I hope he doesn't melt. Only 2 weeks left before the big day!!!

Today, I hung out with my spinning friend, Vicki and we spun a little. This is what I did:


The spinners who read this blog will notice that this flyer is not an Ashford one. More details in an upcoming post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with his ride.
I'm retired now and can't bid on things like I used to. Poop on that.
I was able to donate, though.
I'm still wearing my shirt from last year.
Love, Pusstat