Saturday, August 29, 2009

wish I was Jessie's Girl


Be still my heart! Rick Springfield is soooo hot! And he's 60!!!!!!!!! OMG - the concert was fantastic. He got flashed by a woman and he flashed back (what a chest). ::drool:: The females in the audience were screaming at him (including yours truly).


(sock is intentionally out of focus)

I was knitting at the concert and on our way out, a couple passed us and imagine my surprise when the husband asked me if I finished my knitting project. I said no. He asked if I was knitting a sleeve and I told him I was working on socks. He wished me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree! he is still hot. did he ever take off those stupid sunglasses? i would want to see his eyes!

Melissa Deutsch Scott said...

Hey! RS is an AUSSIE! Maaaaate. Yeah, he'll always be kewl.

Sharon in Surrey said...

He's too damned old for you & you have Marcus in bicycle shorts!! And us on Wednesday nites. Better to admire from a distance. It's kinda like looking at wedding cake . . . it looks wonderful & exotic on the outside when it's all DONE up but it's just the same old cake under the icing!!