Sunday, February 22, 2009

The neverending stole


Some knitting content from me ... I'm working on the Juno Regina stole from Knitty, for a knit-along on Ravelry. (Rav link here)

It's actually zooming along because I'm having a lot of fun knitting on this project. The yarn is Malabrigo Sock, in the Solis colourway. I had hoped that it would pool, and it did -- all the colours are stacking on top of each other as I knit on it.

I might have another week of knitting on it, and then it will be done!

5 comments:

Bea said...

wow.

Turtle said...

whoa! dizzying and cool!

Gail said...

Beautiful! Glad I had a chance to see it up close when you brought it by the shop.

Elaine said...

Absolutely fabulous. I love the way the colors are stacking up

Ro said...

That is awesome pooling. Had you tried to plan for that, just think how long it would've taken to figure out, lol.