Monday, December 8, 2008

nuppy love

I picked up a copy of Knitted Lace of Estonia by Nancy Bush on the weekend (yet another day where I spent my whole paycheque). It's got some lovely patterns in it. Sigh... Must learn to knit faster.

My bf just got back from Argentina and she brought me yarn!


I have one skein of sheepy wool and two skeins of alpaca. The alpaca feels a bit greasy so I might wash it in Eucalan before I knit with it. The wool is about 155 yds of bulky weight and the alpaca is about 57 yds of super bulky. So what should I make with this pretty stuff?

2 comments:

knitseashore said...

How was your TV show? I hope it went well and you were paid in yarn. :)

The alpaca is very pretty together, perhaps to combine in a scarf, or you could knit it separately. Or do a hat and scarf somehow.

I love the photo of Ricky -- can't see his face!

Bea said...

I'm not sure what to make with it but its GORGEOUS! Just thought I'd say that you have a really nice friend.