Tuesday, August 14, 2007

random Tuesday

I finished my first River Rapids sock yesterday.


Sorry 'bout the bad picture. I just couldn't get a good shot of my foot without completely obscuring the lace pattern. It really looks better in person.

In a moment of weakness, I signed up for the Monkey Sock Swap 3. Signups run til the end of August and your swap package needs to be in the mail by Nov 1. Check out the blog for more details. Ann and Ronnie were having so much fun last time that I was feeling left out so I had to join round 3.

I got some good mail today. The rest of Wendy's fabric arrived. She sent me some lovely cat fabric. The cats are so hilarious.



I also got my Fall IK. And it wasn't late this time! I picked up the Fall VK when I went out to mail Trish's socks so I have lots of good reading tonite.

"Just give me the good catnip and I'll stay out of your way" - Phoebe

No comments: