Thursday, May 24, 2007

woo hoo!

Lookit what I finished yesterday night:



Pattern: Cropped Raglan Sweater; free from the Lion Brand website; 44" finished chest size
Yarn: 4 skeins of Lion Brand "new" Cotton-Ease in Charcoal
Needles: 4.5mm and 5mm Addi Turbos
Mods: None

Today, I'm working on the sample knitting for Trish. I knit the lace and cable samples last week and I'm turning the heel on the second sock tonite. I should have everything finished, washed, and blocked in time for the Victoria Fibre Festival and Knit-Out (the Harlot's going to be there!).

There is a lot of cat 'tock being flashed today. Chris started by exposing Mayhem's 'tocks. Then Wendy showed off Lucy's 'tocks. Ricky didn't want to be left out...


"Me and my 'tocks kick ass!" - Ricky


"I'm keeping my derriere to myself" - Princess Phoebe

2 comments:

Chris said...

LOL!! I had no idea what I was starting... :) The sweater looks great!!

La Cabeza Grande said...

That's some awesome cattocks! Much respect for the orange kitties. I'm caretaker to one too :o)

BTW, I really like your sweater! Very nice.