Thursday, January 18, 2007

Been there, won that

Do I need to join another KAL? Firstly, I've already won a prize from the Arwen KAL so that's used up all my luck for the year. Guess what my prize is - sock yarn. Secondly, I have quilts to make and many have a deadline so I need to cut back on my knitting and focus on fabric.

We hit the yarn jackpot today. Our yarn order (60 balls!) arrived this morning.

On the left are 2 bags of Marks & Kattens Dream in med blue and med grey. On the right is your order - Dream in plum and Idena Big Cotton in blue & mango. The grey and plum are quite heathery. I already swatched some grey and got gauge with the recommended needles. I think this'll be the yarn I'll use for the Nantucket Jacket from the cover of the current IK. I can't wait to start it after I finish Arwen.

I'll let you do the sock knitting for the both of us.

No comments: